Session cookies are essential to distinguish between connected users and are useful to avoid giving a requested functionality to the wrong user, in addition to safety reasons like avoiding cyber attacks on the websites. Session cookies contain personal data and last only for the active session, that is until the browser is closed. For those cookies, consent is not required.
Functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary to the use of the website, and they are connected to a direct functionality request from the user (such as log-in), for which consent is not required.
How to disable cookies
Instructions on how to disable cookies can be found in the following pages:
This website works also as intermediary for third-party cookies, used to offer additional services and functions to visitors and improve the use of the website, like social network buttons or videos. This website has no control over third-party cookies, which are completely managed by third-parties. Consequently, information on the use of the abovementioned cookies, their scopes and the possible disabling process are offered directly by the third-parties on the web pages hereafter indicated.
Social Network Plugins
Please refer to the privacy policies of each social network for regulation on storing and usage of information gained through plugins
Data transfer outside EU countries
The website could share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Economic area. Especially Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and Google Analytics. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific
decisions made by the European Union and the Italian Data Protection Authority, specifically the 1250/2016 decision(Privacy Shield - here is the information page of the Italian DPA), for which additional consent is not necessary. The aforementioned companies guarantee their acceptance of the Privacy Shield.
The website processes user’s data in a legal and appropriate manner, adopting the necessary safety measures aimed at avoiding non-authorized access, spreading, editing or destruction of data. The processing is carried out through telematic and/or IT tools, with management and reasonings directly related to the previously mentioned objectives. In addition to the data controller, in some cases categories of employees involved in website management might have access to the data (administration, marketing department, legal department, system admins) or external subjects (such as third party technical support suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national law, the User can, according to use and with the limits envisaged by the current law, exercise the following rights:
- To request confirmation of existence of personal data about him (right of access);
- To know the origin;
- To access and receive communication in an intelligible form;
- To receive information about the reasoning, uses and processing objectives;
- To request updates, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymous transformation, or restriction of processed data that is unlawful, including those not necessary for the pursuit of the objectives for which they were collected;
- In case of processing based on consent, the data supplied by the data controller is to be received, only with the potential supporting party cost, in a structured and legible form from a data processor and in a commonly used format for an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint to the Regulating Authority (Italian Data Privacy Authority - link to the Italian Authority page);
- as well as, more in general, all the rights that are recognized by the existing laws.
All requests need to be addressed to the Data Controller.
In case the data is processed based on legitimate interest, the rights of the persons concerned by the processing are nonetheless granted (excluding the right to portability which is not anticipated in the law), in particular the right to oppose the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller.
The Data Controller in accordance with the current laws is the administrator of the website, (CONTER S.r.l., Viale Europa 12, 26855 Lodi vecchio, Lodi (MI), email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (+39 03714621), which shall be reachable through the CONTACT section.